Monday 22 April 2013

All I Wishes

Study abroad, yes this is what i have  been desire for this last four years. And it began when i was meeting some special woman,  her name is Stephanie Purnamasari Chitsadevi, for you see, her names has  unique matters, so long and sound so weird for moslems. I am not sure what she did to me, but it was clear that she has opened my eyes about the world. For instance, she had influence my mind and then i started to dream to travelling arround the world, visiting new wonderful places, meeting with new people and having experiences in a brandnew world. How exciting it is, awesome!!
You know, it bound to be wild. All i want is study abroad. Can  you imagine, i can speak english fluently, take picture in the places which only  few indonesian can go there, taste  various kind of delicious food, learn financial mathematics from the experts, try modern  technology and am i able to use, modify it, and sooo..many  other things.
Arrrrght....i am exhausted  but also excited... Could i...could i.
Yap, but i have decided to pursue my master degree in financial mathematics. Whether it will be or not, it doesn't matter. Just try my best, for better tommorow, for better life, for better education, for better nations, and ofcourse for you. I want to make you proud about me.
Nothing imposible.

No comments:

Post a Comment