Thursday 24 December 2015

What A Day

It always come to be "What A Day" everytimes I meet her, accidentally or planned. It began years ago, when we came across took same class during our undergraduate program. At the first sight, honestly I didn't notice something special in this person that made me intersted. I just knew them (she with her twin) as noisy strangers who talk arabian to get the attention from the others, as I stayed calm as always. But everything turned shine, I was able to see how special she is, in every part. The way she talk, she behave, especially whe she smile were turned me melting.
And time goes on, while the destiny saya its own word and we apart, even so I still can reach her daily basis using gadget. We don't blame each other, we still fine more fine in my point of view because I knew the truth about what she feels. The fact is I always try to reach her just to make sure she is safe and sound, and get the benefit, gain more energy even she just send a smile emo.

Last time I see, as usual she talked problems a to z that I dont even understand, and I listen carefully, poin by poin try to resolve but I can't. That momment was awesome, marvelous, I can't describe.
She didn't talk cheap, in the end she said that the most important things right now, what she concerned at most right now, is how to be better in the eye of God, she didn't too much care in dunya things. I was calm when she said those, but that was deep. I will keep it. Everytime I meet her is what a day.





Sincerely Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment