Saturday 28 September 2013

Rushing With Time

Another gentle reminder that time flew so fast. I am about 25 right now, but still not getting any. I got a good job but still want more, I feel that I've been jaded in this level. Some kind like wasting guns in my arsenal. So I applied Central Bank then have past 3rd recruitment processes and still waiting for next processes. In another hand, I have also been preparing for study abroad scholarship. I take private English conversation course. There are many constrains which I have to face to deal with those choices. However, I believe it would be clear as time goes by.
Secondary, I did recurrent mistakes. To be honest, I left someone who devoted her hearts to me. It just because I  have no heart to give to them. I choose my way to adore someone else (may be you :D). I knew that it will so hard of being all alone, waiting someone in uncertainty. But loudly speaking, I will not regret of doing some kind like this thing. However, I believe it would be clear as time goes by.



No comments:

Post a Comment